Standard requirements are Birth Certificate;  Marriage contract, (if married), Valid Philippine passport, at least one government issued Identification Card, (aside from the Phil Passport), Pag-IBIG membership number; checking account; BIR TIN;  If former Filipino, latest valid Passport; any documents issued by the embassy showing  his/her reacquisition of Phil Citizenship

Yes, provided the principal shall issue a Special Power of Attorney, duly notarized before leaving the Philippines. If outside the Philippines, a red-ribboned Special Power of Attorney to be secured from the Phil Embassy where the Principal is located is required.

Yes, provided the Principal gives his/her consent thru writing addressed to our office, AND PAYS the transfer of rights fees. As a general rule, the buyer on record is the one that directly transacts and signs all legal documents. The presumption is that, they are BUYERS, unless otherwise.

Only one lot per person is allowed to be bought and owned in socialized housing.

Technically, under Philippine laws, a condominium unit is in your ownership for 50 years. Under RA 4726, otherwise known as the Condominium Act, Sec.2, a Condominium is a corporation. Although the law does not explicitly state the specific length of a condo’s lifespan, we can infer from its provisions that such length cannot exist for 50 years.

Unit owners, acting as corporation shareholders, may:

    1. Opt for partition thereof by sale of the entire project, as if the owners of all of the condominiums in such project were co-owners of the entire project in the same proportion as their interests in the common areas;
    2. Consider demolition of the condo building, sell the land where it stood, and divide the proceeds of the sale among themselves, based on how much shares they have as determined by the value and number of units they own; or
    3. Move for the construction of a new condo building on the land with the original developer or a new one.

Yes, with prior consent from the Condominium Corporation Association.

Payment and Loans

These are the options for obtaining a housing loan:

    1. Bank Financing Existing accredited banks are: BPI Family Savings Bank (BPIFB), Philippine Business Bank (PBB), Philippine Veterans Bank (PVB), Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (MBTC)
    1. Pag-IBIG Fund

This depends on the financing institution from which the loan will be taken out. Some banks allow this depending on the type of visa the foreigner has been issued.

Yes, but this is subject to evaluation of complexity; a letter request using the company’s standard form is required to be accomplished, subject for approval by management.

As a general rule, a post-dated check is required for all payables, but payments are also accepted through the following channels:

    1. Cash over-the-counter
    2. Bank/other forms of online remittances

Please note that for security reasons, we discourage payments coursed through our agents. For your safety and security, please pay through official company channels mentioned above.

Moving In

Upon full payment of your Total Contract Price, titling fees, and other charges. Processing shall take four (4) to six (6) months from the client’s submission of complete titling requirements to PDPI/SHJDC.

NSO Marriage certificate (if married), NSO Birth Certificate (spouses if married), 2 latest Valid IDs (spouses if married), BIR TIN (spouses if married)

Upon full payment of the Total Contract Price and or the loan has been taken out, Compliance of prerequisite move-in requirements, approved move-in clearance, and the readiness of the unit for the turnover.

Homeowners Association fees include: Care of the facility, upkeep and/or maintenance, landscaping, plus any events and programs

If I don’t use the facilities, do I still need to pay the Homeowners Association Fees?

Whether or not a homeowner uses the facilities, he/she is required to pay monthly dues for the upkeep and maintenance of the subdivision common areas, lighting, and security services.

Yes. Upon issuance of the Order to Construct the unit and compliance of pre-requisite requirements, the application for water and electricity shall be processed except for the socialized housing.

Yes. Unit owner/tenant fills out the client request form and submits the following:

    • Required Plans
    • specifications
    • bill of materials
    • list of electrical equipment
    • request letter
    • authorization letter
    • contractor/consultant registration form for screening
    • Contract of Lease (if applicable)

It shall be reviewed by the property manager and endorsed to the technical committee for approval/disapproval. Once approved, payment of permit fee, bonds, release of permit and approved plans (3 sets). Also, secure building permits from city Government if applicable (2 copies).

The client shall request an application form of Authority to Construct from the Property Management Office. A brief orientation shall be given by Property Management as to the content of the application form and assessment of the required construction bond and other related charges. The client needs to fill out the application form, submit, and comply with the requirements:

    • Plans – Plans shall be reviewed and evaluated by the Evaluation Committee
    • Cash Bond – Upon approval of their application form and attached plans, the client shall now pay all corresponding dues and deposit the required construction bond (amount will be determined by the Engineering and Technical Team)

Please note that the cash bond is refundable, but any violations against subdivision restrictions shall be charged a penalty equivalent to the offenses that shall be deducted from the construction cash bond.

Once the ownership of the title has already been transferred under your name. You are required to request an application for Authority to Construct (ATC) from our Property Management Team.



+63 916 728 3996

Globe Number

+63 951 782 9147

Smart Number


Scroll to Top